Friday, September 6, 2013

McAwesome Mia

So before we left to come to China, Mia joked about being in a school where she might be one of the sportiest kids...anyway today in PE she received a merit! She cleaned up in the ping-pong. Best player in middle school :-) pretty funny to those of us who know her well. Isla moo came third xxx
Turns out Mia is also a rounders champ; she can pitch, bat and catch, that's my girl!

4 comments:

  1. Mia says she owes a thanks to Mr Hose from MAC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait when the school gets a rowing skiff she will be a super goddess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It,s nanny commenting
    I always knew Mia had hidden talent just waiting to shine. Ping pong came as a surprise! Must be that competitive spirit. With Moo in 3rd place that's a Heath Dyer triumph! Medals??

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Mia responding -
    Thank you for your faith nanny:) no medals...yet. Isla was eager to verse me but in the end our teacher made another girl and myself play to three points to get the merit and in the end I won the the last point at 2-2. It was extremely intense, my friends said that I looked very competitive and I couldn't deny it because that was exactly how I felt. Lots of love,Mia.

    ReplyDelete