Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yr 7 camp as experienced by Mia.

After days of waiting, the day finally came to go to camp.

On camp there were many exciting activities such as archery,floundering, fishing and many other things.
I did not really enjoy floundering because I hate the thought of spearing something straight through the middle.
Sadly I did not get to go fishing caused by lack of time, but my
friend Laura did and she caught a fish. (I'm surprised she lasted an hour and a half, I wouldn't have .)
Archery was my favorite out of those 3, because it's easy and enjoyable.
Although out of all the activities that we did I think that going to seal bay was the best, because of all the seals! The best part of seal bay was seeing the family of seals! There was a pup, (a boy,a friend and I named Henry.) a sister, a mother and a father. It was very cool.

It seemed like it went to quickly, but I guess that's life, this has been another entry by Mia eve Heath.D

Location:Catlins

No comments:

Post a Comment