Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vee throws his toys as the Heath-Dyers dine el fresco by the pool

AT 5.45pm Vee sat down to a delightful dinner of tux biscuits (for active mature dogs) and the rest of the whanau headed out the door with our picinic baskets in hand. We joked as we left that Vee would deposit a few logs up the hall way (he does this as a means of protest when we go out at night, never during the day I might add). Anyway, we got home at 8.30pm and not only had he taken a dump on the floor in Mia's room, a.k.a Lolo's office, he had got into the cupboard and eaten the following - 1 packet of milo, 2 green tea bags, 1 packet of miso soup paste and a small serving of plunger coffee! No wonder he barked for 30mins when I put him to bed at 10.30pm I imagine he was on a wicked caffine buzz, he also woke early 4.47am butt cheeks clenched (I swear!) - perhaps coffee has a laxative effect?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment