Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mia's highlights from the past week.

1. Athletics was very fun and entertaining I got sixth in high jump for the girls of my age group and I got into the top ten for long jump. My favourite activity in athletics would be high jump with hurdles in a close second and sprints and long jump hold a tie with third place, but I hate and I mean hate shot putt! I only wish I could have done better in high jump. Isla came third for hurdles out of her whole age group! How exciting.

2. Trick or treating was very exciting because we all went and met up with other hawea kids at this old tree hut up the block and we all went trick or treating together around the block. Isla, Leilana (one of my friends) and me all dressed up as vampire sisters. Our faces were white and we had massive teeth one of mine was a snaggle tooth :-) and there was blood dripping from our mouths! We all made names from ourseves, mine was Alice, Leilanas was Bella and Islas was Loise. One of the houses fired candy out of a cannon! (that was powered by hairspray) that was the best part but a kid called Jesse got six crunchie bars and didn't share any of them even with the little kids who didn't get anything! I thought that was a bit ruff so I shared some of my lollies with them.

3. Last weekend I went to a girl called Sonya's birthday party it was very fun! Except for the fact that a girl called Megan ( someone who is mean to me.) and a girl called Lucy (also a girl who is mean to me.) were being very rude and horrible, hogging the biscuit and got four turns! Apart from that I had lots of fun I was the lookout on the boat and I at least got to have 1 turn on the biscuit. Sonyas cake was very cool it was a green handbag with green icing with jelly bean flowers and candy straps and candy stick handles!

4. Yesterday we went to Queenstown and Mum got me some singlet tops and and some short shorts I also bought myself an awesome new top! I might post a picture.

5. Today I brought in my lunch box from my bag (only 2 days later than I am meant to bring it in) because Mum was wondering if I had a banana that I hadn't eaten on Friday :-) alas there was only a very sad looking apple! Isla is pestering me, we are going swimming in the school pool now and Dad just broke the dishwasher the top rack fell off and all the cups broke! I think this would be a good time for Isla and me to go to the pool.
Mia.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Mia - that was great to do so well at the athletics and good to see you putting your acting skills to good use - it must have been very hot under that blanket. See you soon. love nanny

    ReplyDelete