Saturday, February 7, 2015

Awesomeness of the past week


Been a really groovy week to be Lukey! Day trip to Suzhou last Sunday for a bit of fun and then spoilt by the girls for my birthday. The decadence of a Marmalade and Dark Chocolate Bread &  Butter pudding made by Sara was amazing and then last night a flock of us went to hot pot for some kai. I discovered that I don't mind cow stomach in a spicy hot pot, but the main thought when eating it was not how chewy it was, but which of the cow's 4 stomachs I was eating. 


Bowled well... Batting might need a bit of work. 


My pudding of awesomeness. 


Surprise cakes and presents from my class. 


Hot pot with friends. Managed to make a booking for 30, at a set time and date, in my broken Chinese and when we got there they were expecting us! Win for Lukey.  





1 comment: