Nutty as a fruit cake, the Heath Dyers are back to delve into the nitty gritty (as long as it doesn't involve insects, bugs or worms) of the Middle Kingdom.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Asparagus !!
Hidden amongst the weeds I spotted a lonely asparagus. Planted last year and forgotten about. Fingers crossed we get a few more.
that is such a good find! I tried growing a patch but just couldn't keep on top of the weeds from the tiny fronds, it's hard to get them going from seed. But once they're going, they'll keep on going for ages! good luck for finding more.
I'd better go and have a look in our garden :) We had some asparagus in too and it is now the right age for a good crop :)
ReplyDeletethat is such a good find! I tried growing a patch but just couldn't keep on top of the weeds from the tiny fronds, it's hard to get them going from seed. But once they're going, they'll keep on going for ages! good luck for finding more.
ReplyDelete