Nutty as a fruit cake, the Heath Dyers are back to delve into the nitty gritty (as long as it doesn't involve insects, bugs or worms) of the Middle Kingdom.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter bush walk
We even saw a yellow head - apparently thts a very rare nz bird.
I notice no mention of Mumfi and the keys!!! That's sometihing that I will remember of the trip. NIce to see photos of the swing bridge that I didn't get to see as I had to go back UP the hill to get the keys to the car :(
I notice no mention of Mumfi and the keys!!! That's sometihing that I will remember of the trip. NIce to see photos of the swing bridge that I didn't get to see as I had to go back UP the hill to get the keys to the car :(
ReplyDeleteLolo