Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mia's Words





My week

Quite recently my family has bought a wii, with two remotes, (A white and a pink.)two games. The first is just the basic wii sports the other Mario cart racing, which me and dad have grown quite fond of; discovering different items such as vehicles, and cups with new races. Isla just wants to play tennis nonstop and mum doesn’t really play. Nicola and Zen have recently sent down to new wii games smooth moves and raving rabbids 2. (Thank you!)

In other non wii related news.

My cousins Sofia and William have been down from London and have been keeping me on my toes nonstop while trying to avoid their meltdowns (minor miscommunications) I think I have managed to gain their trust and satisfy them in the end.

My Grandma and Pa are here now in their campervan ‘the next cycle’. We are off camping tomorrow – pictures and no doubt more news to post on our return...

This has been another report I’m Mia Heath good night everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome writing Mia, you are really talented (and I'm not just saying that) . you should take over this blog !

    Well done with the cousins too !
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Great Mia, I'm enjoying you're blog posts. I hope you enjoyed camping!!

    ReplyDelete